Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions as well as contractual terms that apply to services provided by Stefan Weissenmayer t/a Affordable Website Design.
The term ‘AWD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website: Stefan Weissenmayer t/a Affordable Website Design. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website, AWD service subscriber and AWD customer. We reserve the right to amend and update these terms & conditions at any time without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with current copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The client login account allows you to access customized settings, tools, materials and/or documentations. Accessing the client login account is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The client login account is for the account holders use only. You must not divulge the password to any other person, and you must take reasonable precautions to ensure that the password is not discovered by other people. If this is compromised you must take appropriate action to prevent unauthorized access to the client login account.
- You agree that you shall treat any items available to you within the password protected client login as confidential. You shall not disclose them to any third party except in the furtherance of the parties’ business relationship with each other. Neither party shall make any public statement concerning the terms or our business relationship without the other party’s prior written consent.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of the client login and/or client login accounts.
Domain Name Registrations
AWD manages domain name registrations on behalf of you. Where applicable, all domain names are registered naming you as the domain name owner. All domain name registration, transfer and renewal orders are placed with third party domain name registrars.
- You are required to provide us with all information and documentation required pursuant to the applicable rules of the relevant domain registry/registrar.
- Domain registry/registrar will apply certain rules in respect of information to be displayed on the “WHOIS” database for your domain name.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have complied with all the registration criteria and obtained all consents and authorizations necessary in respect of the registration or transfer of the domain names. AWD expressly exclude liability for any denied domain name registration or domain name deletion.
- AWD reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason. Any paid domain name registration fees or charges will be refunded as long as the third party processing of the registration has not started.
- We will endeavor to meet any advised registration or transfer completion dates. These dates are an estimate only and we will not be liable for any delay.
- Domain name registrations are subject to registrars acceptance and are subject to the domain registry/registrar terms and conditions. The third party domain registrar will be selected by us.
- We reserve the right to transfer the domain name during the registration period. This will not affect domain name ownership.
- Domain name registration fees and charges must be paid in advance for the registration and upcoming renewal period. Domain name registration fees and charges are not refundable.
AWD utilizes the services of many third party hosting providers. Websites and other online content may be served from one hosting service or from more than one hosting service.
- AWD reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason. Any paid hosting service fees or charges will be refunded as long as the third party processing of the service has not started.
- We will endeavor to meet any advised hosting setup completion dates. These dates are an estimate only and we will not be liable for any delay.
- We reserve the right to amend the service, at any time, provided that this amendment does not materially detrimentally affect the service.
- We reserve the right to change hosting providers during the subscription period. This will not affect your domain name.
- We may need to temporarily suspend the service without notice in order to repair, maintain or improve the hosting service.
- We may need to temporarily suspend the service without notice in an emergency or as a result of unauthorized access.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your bandwidth does not exceed the allowances set by the hosting provider. If your bandwidth either exceeds the allowances set or reaches the point where it has adverse effects on other customers, we reserve the right to disable your site (without prior notice) and charge you for excess bandwidth usage.
- We do not guarantee that we can restore any lost or corrupted data and we will have no liability for the loss or corruption of any data. It is your responsibility to ensure that you back up your data as necessary for you.
- Hosting services are subject to the terms and conditions of third party hosting providers. The third party hosting providers will be selected by us.
- Hosting service fees & charges and related fees & charges must be paid in advance for the agreed service period and are not refundable.
Email delivery and storage is provided by many different third party service providers. You can continue to use your existing email service provider, sign up to your preferred email service provider or subscribe to hosted email solutions. Terms and conditions of third party service providers will apply. We will not be liable for the loss of any emails or any other data related to your email account.
This unique support subscription scheme (Punkts) offers you prepaid support on a 'need' basis.
- Punkts are purchased as a monthly subscription until the Punkts balance has reached the Punkts threshold. No additional subscription payments will be charged as long as the Punkts balance remains above the Punkts threshold.
- Required support time is converted to a Punkts value and this value is deducted from the Punkts balance. Punkts balances are tracked via the AWD client login. Additional Punkts purchases will be due on depletion of the Punkts balance.
- Punkts do not expire and are carried forward until cancellation of the AWD service subscription or AWD customer account.
- Punkts are non-refundable and can not be used towards domain name registration related or hosting related fees & charges.